Career Management Services
- Career Assessments
- Career Mapping and Profiling
- Career Guidance and Counseling
- Career Transition Management
- Career Goal Setting
- Career Development Plan
- Personality Assessments
We offer a wide range of highly specialized consultation services which includes the following:
- Life Coaching
- Workplace Mentoring and Coaching
- Small Business Coaching
- Executive and Corporate Coaching.
Employment and Skills Development Services
- Pre-Assessment of learners going into learnerships
- Career Assessments, Profiling and Mapping
- Assessment of learners for foundational learning competencies (FLC).
- Assessment of un-employed FET Graduates.
- Learnership project coordination, implementation and management
- Work Readiness Training Programmes.
- Identification of employers and placement of unemployed College graduates and those requiring practical workplace experience to complete their qualifications.
- Assistance with setting up experiential learning centres/laboratories especially for ICT learners.
- As an ETDP SETA accredited organization, provide training on ETDP courses that may be required by the College e.g. SDF, Assessors and Moderators.
- Mentoring and Coaching of learners who have completed the New Venture Creation qualification
- Stipend (Learner Allowance) Management Services.
- Developing and submitting funding proposals to Setas and the National Skills Fund (NSF) in line with national priorities and scarce and critical skills.